Tuesday 12 March 2013

Last page of my Note Book...!!


Hope you still remember your school days.. why school days ??
even now the last page of our notebook can be considered as our best friend :)
Read this poem

               Last page of my Note Book...!!


Whenever any thought came into my mind,
I wrote it on the Last page of my notebook.

Whenever the lectures were boring,
I played games, used to draw pictures
on the Last page of my notebook.

When I was angry with anyone and wanted to flood my anger,
I used the Last page of my notebook.

When I discovered I was in love with him/her,
I sheared my thoughts with the Last page of my notebook.

When I was really wrong,and I wanted to confess it to someone,
I told about it to Last page of my notebook.

When i wanted not to forget some points taught by my teacher,
i discussed it with Last page of my notebook.


"Still many things Are there to be written
on the Last page of my notebook."

No comments:

Post a Comment